Hello dear friends and family,


We have made the unfortunate decision to NOT have our wedding this summer 2021 and postpone it until further notice. 


We have a tentative date of July 9, 2022, and we will be in touch when we make concrete plans in the future. These times are too uncertain, and we think it is unlikely that all will be vaccinated in time to travel overseas this summer and all be together safely, enjoying each other's company freely and carelessly. The safety and well being of all of you is most important and so we will wait until a time when we can all make future plans without concerns to have our special day. 


Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you and your family. We hope that by making this decision now, we will help many of you to avoid making plans that would likely result in cancellation should travel still be restricted this summer.


Until further notice, be well and stay healthy so we can meet again soon!



Nadine, Frank & (now) Elena!

Icon travel 03-05.png